If the purchased mask is equipped with an independently sealed packaging bag, it is very convenient to carry it with you. You can put it in when not in use, and discard it with the mask after use.
If the purchased mask is not individually packaged, it is recommended to store it in a dry and clean carton or paper bag, such as a clean envelope, which is recommended to be replaced every day.
If conditions permit, you can also choose mask storage boxes, cloth bags, or ordinary plastic boxes to store masks, but it should be reminded that it needs to be cleaned and disinfected every day.
What should I do if I don’t have a suitable mask storage tool at hand when eating?
Or if there is no A4 paper, when eating, spread a clean paper towel on the inside of the removed mask, fold it in half and tie it tightly, and finally wrap it with paper towels to isolate the germs to a certain extent.
After the meal, as long as you throw away the tissue, you can reuse the mask again, which is convenient and hygienic.
How to use the mask storage box correctly?
Pay attention to the following points:
1. Avoid storing clean masks and contaminated masks in the same storage box.
2. If you have used a mask for a while, if you need to temporarily store it, it is recommended to fold the inner side of the mask inward and store it in the box; when storing a clean mask in the storage box, it is recommended that the outer side open to the box.
3. The used mask storage box should be kept dry and clean.
4. Pay attention to the disinfection of the storage box. The storage box is disinfected daily and dried in a ventilated place.
5. Pay attention to hand hygiene. Disinfect your hands before removing the mask in the storage box. When removing the mask, avoid touching the inner side of the mask with your fingers.