1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask
, or avoid touching the inner side of the mask while wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of contamination of the mask.
2. When wearing a mask, it is necessary to distinguish the inside, outside, top and bottom of the mask; the KN95 mask has the printed side as the outside; one end of the metal strip/sponge strip is above the mask.
3. Don't squeeze the mask with your hands, including N95 masks, you can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask with your hands, the virus will soak through the mask with droplets, and there is still a chance of infection.
4. Make sure that the mask is in good contact with the face as much as possible. The simple test method is: After putting on the mask, exhale forcefully so that the air cannot leak from the edge of the mask.
5. No matter what, if you have already bought a mask, it is better than nothing. You must wear a mask when there are a lot of people!